Maggie Beer Foundation Ltd ACN 168 279 865 (Foundation) is the owner and operator of the website at www.maggiebeerfoundation.org.au (Website).
These Terms govern the use of this Website.
The Foundation may vary the Terms at any time, without notice, by displaying the amended Terms on this Website. You should review the Terms each time you use the Website.
By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms as they exist at that time, and you confirm your acceptance of the Terms.
All other information (including suggestions, ideas, concepts, data, know-how) you send to the Foundation using the Website, is the property of the Foundation once received. The Foundation may use that information for any purpose, including development of products and services, marketing and promotional activities.
To make a Donation, you must be at least 18 years of age and reside in Australia.
All Donations are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD). All Donations over AUD$2 are fully tax deductible.
Payment is accepted by credit card only using VISA and Mastercard. If your payment is declined or is not received within two business days your Donation will be cancelled.
A Donation submitted by you constitutes an offer by you to us to make a Donation on these conditions and is subject to our acceptance (which occurs when we issue an email acknowledgement of your Donation and accept your credit card payment). You can not revoke, vary or cancel a Donation once accepted.
Security of information
When donating through the Website, our donation processing authority uses 128 bit SSL encryption. Nonetheless, no data transmitted over the Internet is secure, and the Foundation does not warrant, and cannot ensure, the security of your data. You transmit data using the Website entirely at your own risk.
The Foundation owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights in the Website (including in all underlying source code) and in the brand and associated materials of the Foundation itself (including trade marks, logos, images and graphics). Users of the Website do not obtain any licence or other interest in that intellectual property.
Educational resources on the website (including recipes, reports, blog posts and other educational materials) are provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike International license. Under the terms of this license, you are free to share and adapt these resources, under the following terms:
- You must give appropriate credit to Maggie Beer Foundation as the original author of the work; and
- if you adapt, transform or build upon the resources, you must distribute your contributions under an equivalent license that permits sharing and further adaptation.
For full details of this license, see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
Third party content and links
This Website may include links to third party websites. Such links do not indicate a relationship between those third parties and the Foundation, nor endorsement by the Foundation of such third parties, their products, services or websites. Use of such links is entirely at your own risk and are subject to the terms of those third party websites.
To the fullest extent possible and subject to any liabilities and obligations which cannot be excluded by law:
- The Foundation does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Website content, and the Website content is provided on an 'as is' basis and on the condition that you are responsible for assessing the accuracy and completeness of that content and your rely on any such content at your own risk;
- the Foundation will have no liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur arising from your use of the Website or linked third party websites (including damage to your software or hardware, corruption of data, loss of data, any error, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or transmissions by any user in contravention of these Terms); and
- the Foundation does not warrant that your access to the Website or any part of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or malicious code or other forms of interference which may damage your system.
You indemnify the Foundation and its related entities and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any actions, claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and disbursements and costs in investigation, litigation, settlement, judgment, interest, fines and penalties) which any of them incur directly or indirectly arising from your use of the Website or any breach of these Terms by you.
Foundation liability and indemnity
To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied by statute, custom or the common law are excluded from these Terms and otherwise in respect of goods or services from your use of the Website.
If a supply under these terms is a supply of goods or services to a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law as set out in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL), nothing contained in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability which cannot be excluded. However, to the extent that the ACL permits us to limit our liability, our liability will be limited to:
- in the case of services, the cost of supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods, the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired.
You must not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
You warrant that all communications and information provided by you using this Website are not fraudulent or defamatory, and will not otherwise infringe any law or any third party rights. You further warrant that Foundation's use of that information in accordance with these Terms will not infringe the rights of any third party.
You must not (and must not attempt to) interfere with the working of the Website or otherwise breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Website or any other system, network or server connected to the Website.
The Foundation may terminate your access to the Website at any time without notice.
If any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force.
These Terms are governed by the laws in force in South Australia, Australia. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Website, these Terms or our products please contact us at email@example.com.